This volunteer position involves reaching out to those that have pledged money on the dogs we have rescued to make sure pledgers honor their pledged donations. Pledgers will comment on the Facebook threads of dogs in need of rescue saying "$15 to rescue that pulls," or any amount/similar phrase. As pledge collector you would 1. be made aware of when we pull a dog with pledges, 2. Post our PayPal address on the thread so that people can honor their pledges, 3. check our PayPal account(s) to see if that person has honored their pledge, and then 4. private message that person directly to thank them for their pledge to save xxx dog and asking them politely to honor it via the STAR PayPal address. Keeping a spreadsheet to be able to track who has honored and who still needs to is critical. Must have regular computer access and around 1-5 hours per week to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Georgia Rescue Coordinator
- Compliance Coordinator
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Education and Advocacy Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Pledge Collector
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator #2
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator