At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
As a Hospitality Volunteer you'll be part of a team helping to greet new residents, transitional care admissions, family and friends to Saint Therese. Nurture an atmosphere of hospitality by giving tours and helping people adjust and feel comfortable in their new home. Assist at the front desk with clerical tasks and receptionist activities. Create and distribute welcome baskets and make some new friends!
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll discover that you make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Office Assistant - Saint Therese...
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Salon Assistant