Liberty and Access for All is looking for community leaders who can be dedicated Board of Directors members who believe in an America in which every person - regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity has a place at the leadership table.
The L+A Board of Directors will focus on communications, expanding organizational capacity, board and staff development, and increasing fundraising. We are looking for new Board members who can commit to 10-20 hours a month of volunteer time and are willing to work with both Republicans and Democrats.
- Attend bimonthly board meetings.
- Host events and fundraisers for Liberty and Access or identify individuals who are willing to host events.
- Identify individuals to serve on our two advisory boards
- Help raise the budget
- Asses the direction of the organization and make sure that Liberty and Access is meets the goals of it mission and is on its vision path.
- Hire the Executive Director and serve on a nationwide search committee when it is time to look for a new Executive Director.
- Manage the governance and will be legally responsible for the organizations.
Liberty and Access is welcomes diversity in thought and professional backgrounds. Experience serving on a board and working with corporate and private educational foundations is a plus. Liberty and Access is an equal opportunity organization - IT IS IN OUR MISSION
Women, Minorities and peoples with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training