Keystone serves more than 7,000 individuals every month at our three food shelf locations. We need the help and dedication from amazing volunteers to make this important work possible. Consider volunteering at one of our food shelves and help make a difference in your community! Work on an energetic team of volunteers to help shoppers as they go through the food shelf, unload trucks and stock shelves!
Shifts are from 9:00-12:30 or 12:30-4:00 PM M-F
We ask volunteers to commit to one shift a week for three months.
Our three food shelf loactions are:
1457 Rice St. St. Paul, MN 55117
1916 Univeristy Ave. St. Paul MN 55104
2833 North Hamline Avenue, Roseville, MN 55113
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Volunteers must be able to lift 25 pounds, work well with diverse populations and pass a criminal ba
- Help Fight Hunger- Food Shelf...
- Tax Aid Helpers Needed
- Would you like to share your...
- Classroom Helper
- Fare for All Event Assistant
- Reading Tutors - Help a child...
- Homework Helper and Tutor-Tutor...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for...
- Help Fight Hunger with the...
- Volunteer with the Foodmobile!
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Helper