Keystone serves more than 7,000 individuals every month at our three food shelf locations. We need the help and dedication from amazing volunteers to make this important work possible. Consider volunteering at one of our food shelves and help make a difference in your community! Work on an energetic team of volunteers to help shoppers as they go through the food shelf, unload trucks and stock shelves!
Shifts are from 9:00-12:30 or 12:30-4:00 PM M-F
We ask volunteers to commit to one shift a week.
Our Midway Food Shelf needs volunteers on Thursdays and Fridays 12:30-4:00.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Volunteers must be able to lift 25 pounds, work well with diverse populations and pass a criminal ba
- Help Fight Hunger- Food Shelf...
- Greenthumbs Garden Volunteer
- Would you like to share your...
- Classroom Helper
- Reading Tutors - Help a child...
- Keystone School Supply Program
- Homework Helper and Tutor-Tutor...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for...
- Volunteer with the Foodmobile!
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Helper
- Help Fight Hunger with the...