Help Fight Hunger- Food Shelf Volunteer-Midway Food Shelf
124 people are interested
Keystone serves more than 8,000 individuals every month at our food shelf locations. We need the help and dedication from amazing volunteers to make this important work possible. Consider volunteering at one of our food shelves and help make a difference in your community! Work on an energetic team of volunteers to help shoppers as they go through the food shelf, unload trucks and stock shelves!
Shifts are 2-3 hours and are available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday between 8:00-5:00. Tuesday 8:00am-7:00pm.
Are you free to volunteer once a month, twice a month or once a week? We can work with your availability.
About Keystone Community Services
2000 St. Anthony Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55104, US
Our mission is to strengthen the capacity of individuals and families to improve the quality of life.
Keystone Community Services - is a multi-service organization providing human services in the areas of youth, senior, and basic needs programming. Keystone Community Services supports people in need with a variety of services to accomplish the following:
- Youth learn and gain skills that help them succeed in school, at home and in their community by participating in afterschool programming, academic tutoring, youth employment and culturally specific programs designed for immigrant youth.
- Families and individuals become more self-sufficient, stable and connected to their community through support from food shelves, crisis assistance, case management and family programs.
- Seniors remain independent and contribute to their communities by accessing active senior, volunteer, in-home support and case management programs.
- Community members connect to their neighborhoods and contribute to the vitality of St. Paul by volunteering, participating in community events, and supporting their neighbors in need.
We'll work with your schedule.
1916 University AvenueSt. Paul, MN 55104
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must be able to lift 15 pounds.