Holds Assistants are essential in our branches to ensure that requested materials are prepared and ready for our patrons when they come to pick them up. Typical work includes pulling materials requested for hold, placing requested materials in holds location, and return shelving of held items.
Current Needs: Mondays and Tuesdays, 2:00-4:00pm
All volunteers must be approved by Volunteer Services prior to service. Our application and screening process includes: an online application, interview, reference check, and background check.
Online application is available at www.cincinnatilibrary.org/support/volunteer.html
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours/week
- online application; interview; background check
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Branch Library Aide-Groesbeck
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Children's Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- Branch Library Aide-Madisonville
- Teen Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Holds Assistant-Mt. Washington
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer...
- Holds Assistant - Sharonville...