Holds Assistants are essential in our branches to ensure that requested materials are prepared and ready for our patrons when they come to pick them up. Typical work includes pulling materials requested for hold, placing requested materials in holds location, and return shelving of held items.
All volunteers must be approved by Volunteer Services prior to service. Our application and screening process includes: an online application, interview, reference check, and background check.
Online applications available at www.cincinnatilibrary.org/support/volunteer.html
In need of someone, who is available:
Mondays- 1-3pm or 2-4pm
Wednesdays- 9-11am or 10-12pm
Fridays 12-2pm or 1-3pm
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours/week
- online application; interview; background check
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Library Branch Aide-Forest Park
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Teen Program Support Assistant-...
- Shelf Reader-Blue Ash
- Holds Assistant-Blue Ash
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- After School Activities...
- Holds Assistant- Loveland
- Teen Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Holds Assistant-Mt. Washington
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer Assistant-Blue Ash
- Branch Computer...