This is an opportunity to minister to people and their families who are encountering the final stages of life's journey. It is being part of a hospice team that provides substantive care so that each person can have the best day they can have that day. Basically the opportunity requires the gift of "gab" and taking the time to hold hands if needed. Minstry often happens not only to the patient but the whole family. It really is a blessing. Substantive training provided.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- "Be Someone's Last Best Friend.....
- Provide the Gift of Compassion...
- Manicurists Needed for Hospice...
- Louisville Area Volunteers...
- Denver Area Volunteers needed...
- Clerical Assistance Needed
- Boulder Area Volunteers needed...
- Hospice Administrative Support
- Hospice Volunteer
- Make someone's day, become a...