We are looking for a Marketing/ PR Intern to work alongside the Marketing Coordinator. We are looking to embrace someone with positive energy and attitude with an abundance of enthusiasm. The intern must be able to think outside the box, bring fresh and unique ideas that would promote and represent our agency’s values.
* Process creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
* Help create pamphlets and marketing materials to assist refugees in gaining employment as caregivers.
The position requires a minimum 3 month commitment for 8-12 hours per week.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel.
* Detail oriented, organized, and enjoys working with people from all cultural backgrounds.
* Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups
This position offers insight into the operations of a non-profit organization and valuable experience to enhance your resume. Although this position is unpaid, we are happy to provide an internship description and verification to help you attain college credit for your internship.
To apply, please send a completed volunteer application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-12 hours per week
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Refugee Resettlement Pathways to...
- Outreach Intern
- Immigration Outreach Volunteer
- Refugee Resettlement Cultural...
- Marketing Intern
- Refugee Resettlement Grants Intern
- Refugee Resettlement Welcoming...
- Refugee Resettlement Housing...
- Refugee Resettlement Admin Intern
- Event Coordinator Intern- Child...
- Social Media Intern-...