Shroder High School MathLab Tutoring Program
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
23 people are interested
Strive Partnership is seeking tutors at Shroder High School in Cincinnati, Ohio. The tutor will work with a 7th grader to strengthen their knowledge of basic mathematics skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and working with fractions. Training, materials and a tutoring support network is provided to ensure tutors feel comfortable with this role.
- Passion for helping students learn
- Dependable Transportation
- Able to effectively relay course material to students using a variety of methods (Support and training will be provided to help with this).
- No previous experience in teaching or tutoring is needed
Volunteers are needed for a minimum of 1 hour per week (or more if desired), Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM. Volunteer selects the day and time slot(s) that works best for them.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
5030 Duck Creek RoadCincinnati, OH 45227
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one hour per week (or more if desired)
- Willing to tutor a student for at least one full semester during the school year.