Join our team! PALNV is looking for pet food prep volunteers to support a wonderful cause by helping get food ready for our clients. We provide pet food and supplies to pets of qualifying individuals that are struggling financially throughout the Las Vegas Valley. This job is critical to meeting the needs of our clients and supporting overall business operations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Weigh and re-bag pet food into 5-pound bags (more manageable for clients and easier for PALNV to track);
- Use pick sheets to prepare pet food for delivery to clients;
- Label bags accurately; and
- Store the bags on the appropriate shelf.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
- Reading Comprehension
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours minimum per month, more hours welcome!