The Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida looking for dedicated committee members to join us in making the Gator Clot Trot 5K and Fun Walk for Bleeding Disorders a huge success! Our walks, which we put on across the state of Florida, are our signature events and we're in need of volunteers to help us spread the word!
Committee member responsibilities include:
- Distributing posters and flyers in your community
- Attending meetings ocne a month leading up to the event
- Recruiting teams and walkers
- Giving or getting in-kind items (water, granola bars, fruit, doughnuts, etc.)
- Putting a personal team together and joining us at the event!
Meetings will be held in Gainesville at and around Depot Park and will last about an hour. All marketing and fundraising materials needed for the success of our committee will be provided!
Meeting 1: Early January 2017 - Date TBD
Specific dates and times for future meetings will be determined as a committee is formed.
Gator Clot Trot: Saturday, April 22, 2017. Registration opens at at 7:00 a.m. and the 5K and walk kicks off at 8:00 a.m.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Couple of hours a month from January-April