Cultural Orientation for Refugees
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where94 North Elm StreetSuite 401Westfield, MA 01085
To support the long-term integration and self-sufficiency of refugees Ascentria Care Alliance seeks volunteers with excellent verbal communication skills, demonstrated cultural competency and an interest in volunteering in a diverse workplace.
The Cultural Orientation Volunteer will participate in increasing the scale of the cultural orientation classes and the effectiveness of the instruction.
- Adult Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment - 5 hours/week for 90 days
- Help Clean and Detail Donated...
- Data Entry Enthusiast
- Mentor - Interact with a group...
- Support our Refugee Resettlement...
- Every Foster Child is Unique
- Office Support
- Support Our Refugee Resettlement...
- Like Driving? Why Not Do It for...
- Make a Difference in the Life of...
- Cultural Orientation for Refugees
- File Clerk
- Every Person Needs Friendship...