WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Grant Writer will assist the Executive Direcotor with assembling and submit grant requests, establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with granter contacts, conduct prospect research, and maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines. This position requires someone who has excellent research, writing, and communication skills, is self-motivated, reliable, organized, thorough and timely. This is a volunteer position.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Work with team to develop and implement an annual development plan/strategy to increase annual grant income Develop/write grant proposals to foundations and grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating organization’s mission and programs to potential funders Assemble/submit grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations Conduct prospect research Report progress in grant research, grant submission and outcome to leadership
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Technical Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Prefer prior expierence writing for startup grassroots programs.
- Inspire, Motivate, Educate
- Computer / Technology
- Bring a Smile to a Family
- Performing Arts
- Legal Advisor to Grassroots agency
- Lego Mindstorm / Robotics
- Virtual (Advisory Board Member)
- SuperStars - Math Club
- Anime, Cartooning & Comic books
- Crockpots 4 Kids
- Grant Writer
- Carousel of Artists
- Office Support
- Sports & Recreation
- MS Access, Excel, Powerpoint...
- E-Newsletter Contributor/Social...