The American Heart Association needs the time and talent of volunteers to help us create a healthier world, free of heart disease and stroke. Whatever your capabilities and interests are, we can find a volunteer opportunity that's right for you. The opportunities listed below offer many different ways to volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering with the Buffalo Niagara American Heart Association or would like some additional information, please feel free to contact our office at 716-243-4610.
- Office Volunteer - General office duties; copying, mailings, phone calls, etc....
- Day of Event Volunteer - Help with event setup, registration, and many more event day duties.
- Community Health Fairs - Represent American Heart Association at a booth with provided materials at various organizations and events.
- Planning Committees - Work with American Heart Association staff to aid in the planning of the various events. Each event has its own group of planning committees.
- Speaker’s Bureau - Speak at various events on behalf of the American Heart Association
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training