Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee MFT
WhenWed Jun 22, 2016 - Sat May 27, 2017
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92832
Work with families and children in single parent homes. Group and individual supervision provided. 15 hours per week. Therapists who have trained at FACES have successfully become licensed therapists after their service at the agency. Many opportunities for working with a variety of family experiences, couples, children, individual and family therapy.
Provide 1-1 counseling, anger management, co-parenting counseling, treatment planning, etc. Excellent supervision, workshops for enhancing your knowledge in the field.
- Family Therapy
- Group Facilitation
- Youth Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One year
- In a practicum program for Masters Degree for MFT
- Give back to your...
- SMILING FACES Trainees &...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Counseling Program Assistant
- Development Associate
- Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee...
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Smiling FACES Marketing with a...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- SMILING FACES-Program Assistant-...