Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee MFT
WhenTue Nov 22, 2016 - Fri Oct 27, 2017
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92832
Work with families and children in single parent homes.
Group and individual supervision provided. 15 hours per week with one year commitment. Therapists who have trained at FACES have successfully become licensed therapists after their service at the agency.
Many opportunities for working with a variety of family experiences, couples, children, individual and family therapy.
Provide 1-1 counseling, anger management, co-parenting counseling, treatment planning, etc. Excellent supervision, workshops for enhancing your knowledge in the field.
- Family Therapy
- Group Facilitation
- Youth Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One year
- In a practicum program for Masters Degree for MFT
- Counseling Office Program...
- CARING VOICES Ambassador
- Smiling FACES Needed for...
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Smiling FACES: Development...
- Producer, Director, Videographer
- Development Associate
- Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee...
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Smiling FACES Marketing with a...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- Grant Writer Intern
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- MFT Interns needed for Fullerton...
- Give back to your...
- Board member
- Program Assistant
- SMILING FACES Trainees &...