Grant Writer Intern
WhenWed Oct 26, 2016 - Tue Dec 19, 2017
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92831
You can make a difference in the life of a child.
In order to keep serving 2500 families in Orange County we need to ask for help.
You will work with Development Director to research and compile information to help donors decide to choose FACES for their generous funding.
You research and find opportunities for and write grants, contact foundations and corporations to build Family Assessment, Counseling & Education Services Programs.
- Program Management
- Reading / Writing
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 20 hours each week
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Spanish Speaking Intern/Trainee
- Fundraising Friends with Big...
- Fundraising Committee-have fun...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Advisory Committee
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- IT Help
- Mental Health Insurance billing...
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- Give back to your...
- Program Assistant
- Office bookkeeping_Clerical...
- SMILING FACES monitors for...
- Smiling FACES_Clerical suppport
- Counseling Program Assistant