Senior citizens need our help. Many of times a senior citizen living in their last days request company from someone their own age. You can make a difference by having a conversations with one fellow senior, listen to the person they used to be, hear their stories about their kids and loved ones, and most importantly of all you would be there for someone else in their most significant time in life, the very end. You would give a fellow senior citizen a sense of comfort, dignity, friendship and support. There are many different ways for you to volunteer and help senior citizens, you call me, and I promise you friend I will find a comfortable place for you to volunteer; all on your schedule, to your liking, and on top of that you will feel good about making someone else feel good.
We work with senior citizens at the end of their life, some who have no family and friends to visit them, but would love to see you.
Contact Courtney Bell at email@example.com (775) 825-5008
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Open/ Flexible/ Week to Week/ As Needed
- Love helping people, want to make a difference in someone?s life Must have their own means of transp
- Pet Therapy Dog
- Nurse, Social Work, Intern/...
- Small Groups Volunteering
- Visit me in a facility
- Read to me, talk with me :-)...
- Senior's helping another senior
- Sparks NV Volunteer :-)
- Hospice Volunteers (South Reno)
- 200+ Patients (Hospice)
- Administrative/ Office Support
- Group volunteering
- People Helping People- Hospice
- Listen, Need Someone to Listen
- Sing With Us :-)
- Volunteer 4 Days a month
- Pre Med, Nurse and Social Work...
- Hair- Nails- Makeup- Beauty
- Need 10-300 volunteer hours