Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent Osteoporosis
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMorris, Warren, and Passaic CountyRockaway, NJ 07866
Peers leaders (50+) are needed for a 24-week exercise and education program for older women and men who are at risk of developing or have osteoporosis, training and materials are provided. For additional information & registration, please call Cheryl at 973-784-4900 ext. 203 or Nancy at 973-784-4900 ext. 208.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Make New Friends
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County