Circles Fresno, Inc, a chapter of Circles USA, believes that no one should live in poverty.
We are seeking for multiple volunteers with a variety of life skills. Allies make a difference in the lives of people who are motivated to "move up" out of poverty.
Tuesday, dinner meetings allow participants to develop relationships across social and economic classes. Classes and programs follow the dinner.
The key to our success is the guidance and intentional friendship of trained Allies and the support of the local community members, which includes you.
Circles Fresno works with motivated, stable, low-income people. Our model emphasizes:
- Goal setting and accountability.
- Taking personal responsibility for one’s own success.
- Giving 100% effort to your employer, profession or educational program.
- The joy of helping others and giving back to the community.
For Volunteer Opportunities - Call Marci at 559-351-8375 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Financial Planning
- Teaching / Instruction
- Business Planning
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours / month
- Allies are asked for an 18-month commitment.