Executive Director Assistant
5 people are interested
Position Purpose: To assist the Executive Director with weekly tasks required to move the mission of G.R.O.W. forward.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Description of Role:
GROW is searching for a reliable and task-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant who will work directly with the organization's Executive Director. The ideal candidate is professional, self- motivated and capable of prioritizing tasks. The assistant will perform office and administrative duties to assist executive management and provide administrative support.
Roles & Responsibilities may include:
- Managing calendars, scheduling appointments, responding to emails, and making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Wearing many hats and jumping in where is needed.
- Helping in the development of a strategic plan and overseeing that team members are on track.
- Securing information by completing data base backups.
- Maintaining an organized filling system and retrieval system.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Strong Computer Skills, Organization, Flexibility, and Time Management.
We'll work with your schedule.
EmeryvilleEmeryville, CA 94608
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must meet in-person 1+ times per week for 5+ hours
- The volunteer in this position must commit a minimum of 4+ months with the organization.