Position Purpose: To assist the Executive Director with weekly tasks required to move the mission of G.R.O.W. forward.
Description of Role: The volunteer in this position is responsible for assisting the Executive Director with the organization’s needs by helping manage administrative and operational duties to ensure efficient operations of G.R.O.W.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a full range of activities required to assist the Executive Director and managerial staff
- Help prepare internal and external correspondence (i.e. emails, phone calls, letters, etc.)
- Assist in the planning and execution of special events such as fundraisers
- Aid in copying, scanning, and filing documents
- Organize Google Drive and BOX cloud content
- Input survey results into a spreadsheet to measure impact
- Submit weekly progress reports via email and conduct phone check-ins as needed with the Founder/Executive Director
- Help with any other needs the Executive Director may have
Knowledge & Skills Implemented:
- Strong understanding of G.R.O.W
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and creative thinker
- Willingness to learn and self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and respond to challenges and changes
- Collaboration with team members
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must meet in-person 1+ times per week for 5+ hours
- The volunteer in this position must commit a minimum of 6+ months with the organization.