FAM is looking for street outreach volunteers to locate and reach out to homeless in South Orange County with the goal of helping them receive permanent housing oppportunities that are becoming available in Orange County. Street outreach volunteers will build a rapport with individuals and families, identify and assist with linkage to housing and supportive services at FAM and within the community, and help them to become "document ready" for Orange county's new centralized intake housing system. After training, volunteers will be put into teams to cover the following areas that FAM serves:
- San Clemente
- San Juan Capistrano
- Dana Point/Capistrano beach
- Laguna niguel
- Aliso Viejo
- Rancho Mission Viejo
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- Ladera Ranch
- Mission Viejo
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- NEW FAM THRIFT STORE OPPORTUNITIES
- Help bridge the gap between...
- Be a part of homeless prevention...
- Social Media Volunteer needed
- Help the hungry! Become a FAM...
- Use your office skills to help...
- Drivers for Food Rescue Program
- Adopt a Family holiday program
- Street Outreach Team Members
- Client interviewing
- Want to work as a group? Help...