The Boro Park Counseling Center provides counseling to children and adults struggling with a range of emotional and social difficulties. Orthodox therapists provide treatment in English, Hebrew, Russian, Dutch and Yiddish.
As a Waiting Room Assistant, you will help waiting room individuals complete necessary forms. While children wait for their parents in the waiting room, you will sit with them, help with their homework, initiate conversation, etc.
- Office Reception
- Family Therapy
- Child Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 3 hours/week, 3 weeks/month.
- Minimum 6 month commitment. Required availability: Thursday afternoon/evening and Sunday morning.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...