Heartland Hospice is always looking for volunteers interested in making an impact on people at the end of their life.
Hospice is a program for patients who are terminally ill. These patients can benefit from volunteer services simply by having a compassionate visitor come to talk or read. While some patients are able to engage in conversations, others are not. Being able to work with hospice patients requires a special person who has a passion for helping others.
Apply for this position to setup a meeting to get more information about opportunities.
Complete training and guidance is provided.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed in Suffolk,...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Bereavement Program Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers in Portsmouth
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Volunteers in...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Suffolk Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Hair Stylist-Hospice
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Volunteer once a week in...
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Massage Therapy-Hospice
- Volunteer once per week!