Our Westchester campus has three programs: Hawthorne Cedar Knolls Treatment Center, The Jerome M. Goldsmith Center for Adolescent Treatment (RTF) & The Sally & Anthony Mann Center (RTF). Each program provides residential treatment for adolescents and young adults, ages 12-22. Adolescents participate in intensive milieu therapy, individual, family, and group psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, special education and vocational training, all in an open setting.
As a Tutor you will be able to assist the residents on our Westchester campus with their day-to-day schoolwork. The Westchester campus is currently looking for tutors in all subject matters, including math, english, science, and reading.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Weekday afternoons or evenings, hours vary.
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Mitzvah Month: Sports, Games and...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Community Outing Leader- Brooklyn
- Mitzvah Month: Karaoke Party on...
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Mitzvah Month: Paint a Mural in...
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Tutor in ESL- Brooklyn