Our Westchester campus has three programs: Hawthorne Cedar Knolls Treatment Center, The Jerome M. Goldsmith Center for Adolescent Treatment (RTF) & The Sally & Anthony Mann Center (RTF). Each program provides residential treatment for adolescents and young adults, ages 12-22. Adolescents participate in intensive milieu therapy, individual, family, and group psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, special education and vocational training, all in an open setting.
As a Tutor you will be able to assist the residents on our Westchester campus with their day-to-day schoolwork. The Westchester campus is currently looking for tutors in all subject matters, including math, english, science, and reading.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Weekday afternoons or evenings, hours vary.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...