Bronx Real PROS offers recovery-oriented and rehabilitation services for individuals 18 years and older who are living with mental illness. Participants develop personalized recovery plans to realize life role goals and integrate into the community.
As a Tutor at Bronx Real PROS, you will teach our adult clients one on one or in groups with individuals seeking to achieve vocational goals and skills. This can include GED tutoring, resume writing, interview skills, etc.
- Adult Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Time comittment and hours are flexible.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...