Overview: Drueding Center, a transitional housing program for homeless women with children, needs volunteer tutors to assist a mom in a home health aide test.
- Private tutoring session in the study lounges in our Residential building
- Pick your pre-arranged weekly appointment, Monday-Friday.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to support the mission of the agency
- Volunteer must be willing to make a commitment of at least 1-3 months (depending on position)
- Desirable, but not required: Bring special skills like mathematics, composition, or creativity for projects
- Assist a mom in her test preparation for a home health aide test
If interested, please contact Hillary Davala, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
- Adult Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment