Our Westchester campus has three programs: Hawthorne Cedar Knolls Treatment Center, The Jerome M. Goldsmith Center for Adolescent Treatment (RTF) & The Sally & Anthony Mann Center (RTF). Each program provides residential treatment for adolescents and young adults, ages 12-22. Adolescents participate in intensive milieu therapy, individual, family, and group psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, special education and vocational training, all in an open setting.
Do you do what you love? Do you have hobbies and passions that can translate into skills for our teens?
As a Team Activity Leader, you will be able to turn a hobby or passion into a unique and rewarding volunteer opportunity. We are looking for volunteers (individual or group) that are interested in working with teens and teaching them that a passion such as music, cosmetology, dance, arts visual or performing arts, or cooking. These are valuable skills for our teen clients to develop, and you may even help one of our clients discover a new lifelong passion of their own.
- Cooking / Catering
- Visual Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Time commitment and hours are flexible.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...