Geller House on Staten Island is a short-term residential diagnostic center that provides assessment, treatment, and aftercare planning for adolescents, ages 11 to 15, from all boroughs.
Do you do what you love? Do you have hobbies and passions that can translate into skills for our teens?
As a Team Activity Leader, you will be able to turn a hobby or passion into a unique and rewarding volunteer opportunity. We are looking for volunteers (individual or group) that are interested in working with teens and teaching them that a passion such as music, cosmetology, dance, arts visual or performing arts, or cooking. These are valuable skills for our teen clients to develop, and you may even help one of our clients discover a new lifelong passion of their own.
This opportunity requires a once weekly commitment, a strong interest in teaching teens, and an ability to work well with this population. Hours are flexible.
- Cooking / Catering
- Visual Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Once per week, hours are flexible.
- Must have a strong interest in teaching teens, and an ability to work well with this population.
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Pet Therapist - Brooklyn (Boro...
- Activity Specialist - Bronx
- Participant Activities Volunteer...
- Client Companion - Brooklyn...
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Activity Specialist - Queens
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- ESL Tutor - Brooklyn (Boro Park)
- Young Professionals: Vocational...
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Activity Specialist - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Activity Specialist - Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Front Desk Assistant - Bronx