The Mishkon Division services the needs of people with developmental disabilities via their residences, Medicaid Waiver program, respite program, and summer sleepaway camp.
As a Team Activity Leader at Mishkon you will be responsible for leading activities with developmentally disabled male and/or female adolescents and adults in their residences. Activities may include, but are not limited to, Arts & Crafts, Cooking/baking, Going out into the community, Musical activities, Exercise/Dance activities, and Reading/Games. As a Team Activity Leader you can also bring your own ideas and skills to the table.
You must be caring and responsible, and willing to learn about the developmentally disabled population.
- Cooking / Catering
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Saturdays and Sundays. Monday-Thursday from 4-8 pm
- Hours are generally late afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Pet Therapist - Brooklyn (Boro...
- Activity Specialist - Bronx
- Participant Activities Volunteer...
- Client Companion - Brooklyn...
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Activity Specialist - Queens
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- ESL Tutor - Brooklyn (Boro Park)
- Young Professionals: Vocational...
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Activity Specialist - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Activity Specialist - Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Front Desk Assistant - Bronx