The Mishkon Division services the needs of people with developmental disabilities via their residences, Medicaid Waiver program, respite program, and summer sleepaway camp.
As a Team Activity Leader at Mishkon you will be responsible for leading activities with developmentally disabled male and/or female adolescents and adults in their residences. Activities may include, but are not limited to, Arts & Crafts, Cooking/baking, Going out into the community, Musical activities, Exercise/Dance activities, and Reading/Games. As a Team Activity Leader you can also bring your own ideas and skills to the table.
You must be caring and responsible, and willing to learn about the developmentally disabled population.
- Cooking / Catering
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1 hour/week, minimum 3 months.
- Hours are generally late afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
- Visual Art Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- GED Tutor- Westchester
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Run a Donation Drive- Westchester
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Team Activity Leader- Staten...