Our Westchester campus has three programs: Hawthorne Cedar Knolls Treatment Center, The Jerome M. Goldsmith Center for Adolescent Treatment & The Sally & Anthony Mann Center. Each program provides residential treatment for adolescents and young adults, ages 12-22. Adolescents participate in intensive milieu therapy, individual, family, and group psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, special education and vocational training, all in an open setting.
We are looking for volunteers to collaborate with us and run a donation drive for the adolescent and adult residents of our Westchester campus programs. They are always very grateful for new clothing, bedding and toiletries, as well as batteries, electronic devices, gift cards, ports/theater event tickets or museum passes. We will collaborate with you to create a timeline, goal, and techniques on how to reach out for donations.
This is a one-time group opportunity that is great for families or community groups; schedule is dependent on the agreed-upon length of the donation drive. The donations will go towards our three Westchester campus programs, but the donation drive can occur anywhere in the five boroughs or Westchester.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Commitment depends on length of donation drive.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...