The Mishkon Division services the needs of people with developmental disabilities via their residences, Medicaid Waiver program, respite program, and summer sleepaway camp.
As a Personal Shopper for our Mishkon residents you will work together with staff and residence managers to collect clothing sizes of special needs men and women. The volunteer will shop with or without the individual, in program-approved locations and stay within a pre-established budget. The volunteer will be responsible for returning or exchanging items that don't fit.
Volunteer must be willing to learn about the developmentally disabled population, have good communication skills, and work well with others.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 4 hours a month, minimum 3 months.
- Visual Art Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- GED Tutor- Westchester
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Run a Donation Drive- Westchester
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Team Activity Leader- Staten...