The Home and Community Based Services Waiver Program at The Morris L. Black Counseling Center provides more intensive in-home case management services for youth, including skill-building, respite, crisis intervention and intensive in-home sessions and case coordination.
As the Medical Archivist, you will be supporting the Office Manager in archiving closed medical charts. You will be thoroughly trained to undertake clerical responsibilities such as organizing, filing and basic data entry. No experience required.
The program is open 6 days a week: 9am 9pm Mon. Thur., 9am 5pm Fri., and 9am 4pm Sat. This opportunity is 5-10 hours/week for a 6 month time commitment.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5-10 hours/week for a 6 month commitment.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...