The Henry Ittleson Center operates a Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) for young, emotionally traumatized disturbed children. This 32-bed program provides a rich, intensive treatment experience and special education for children ages 5 to 13.
As a Kitchen Assistant at Ittleson, you will help cook, prepare and serve food, and assist with some light clean-up after meals.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Time commitment and hours are flexible.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...