Bronx PROS Possibilities is a health rehabilitation program providing adolescents and adults who are mentally disabled (18+) with rehabilitative readiness assessment, goal setting, functional and resource assessment skills, and resource development.
As a Kitchen Assistant at Bronx PROS Possibilities, you will help cook, prep and serve food, assist with some light clean-up after meals, and manage incoming food orders. Food handling licenses are preferred, but not required.
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Flexible time commitment, between 7:30am - 1:30pm.
- Visual Art Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- GED Tutor- Westchester
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Run a Donation Drive- Westchester
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Team Activity Leader- Staten...