A world where everyone has a decent place to live. That is the goal of Habitat for Humanity.
We are looking for Weekday Warriors, individuals who can volunteer their time on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays to assist with construction activities like painting, installing windows and doors, landscaping, framing etc.
As a Weekday Warrior you will have the opportunity to:
- Make your own schedule - volunteer as little or as much as you would like
- Receive on-site training in construction - learn new skills or enhance the ones you already have
- Meet other volunteers committed to affordable housing
- Give back to your community in an amazing way
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others
- Group Facilitation
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Full day commitment
- Ability to lift 30 lbs, be proactive & have passion for our mission