Drive a Senior works with hundreds of volunteers weekly to accomplish our mission of providing transportation and related services to keep seniors independent, as well as connected.
The Round Rock office of Drive a Senior seeks a volunteer on Fridays from 9 - 12 to assist the Transportation Coordinator to answer all incoming calls, and to return messages of clients and volunteers.
- Explaining Drive a Senior services to callers who are interested in registering for services. Collect necessary information to pass to the client coordinator if the client qualifies for services.
- Answer incoming calls and return calls for messages left in a timely manner.
- Schedule client trips in assisted rides platform.
- Call volunteers to arrange rides not yet assigned.
- Enter data into the assisted rides system.
- Patience & great listening skills needed. Ability to communicate clearly over the phone.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for 3 hours
- Basic computer skills, phone skills