Like an office setting? Office Volunteer Needed
16 people are interested
Senior Access works with hundreds of volunteers weekly to accomplish our mission of providing transportation and related services to keep seniors independent, as well as connected.
Senior Access is currently seeking 2 volunteers to assist the Transportation Coordinator to answer incoming calls, input ride requests, return messages of clients, and phone volunteer drivers.
- Explaining Senior Access services to callers who are interested in registering for services. Collect necessary information to pass to the client coordinator if the client qualifies for services.
- Answer incoming calls and return calls for messages left in a timely manner.
- Schedule client trips in assisted rides platform.
- Call volunteers to arrange rides not yet assigned.
- Enter data into the assisted rides system.
- Patience & great listening skills needed. Ability to communicate clearly over the phone.
We'll work with your schedule.
2498 E. Palm Valley Blvd.Round Rock, TX 78665
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for 3 hours
- Basic computer skills, phone skills, friendly and desire to be helpful