It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
variesNashville, TN 37201
Job Description: Create and implement Doing Good events. Doing Good serves area nonprofits on a first-come, first-served basis, so their staff and volunteers are the audience for most events.
Requirement: A passion for our mission to educate & engage communities by promoting & celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- Plan, carry out, and participate in Doing Good Events throughout the year.
- Brainstorm new event ideas.
- Partner with other Doing Good committees to work efficiently.
- Bigger, established events are:
- Workshop for Volunteer Managers
- Marketing/PR Conference for Nonprofits
- Smaller, established events are:
- Quarterly Volunteer Group activities for Doing Good volunteers (to meet each other and "walk the talk")
- Monthly Meetups (for Doing Good volunteers only)
- 3rd Thursday each month, 6:00 to 7:30 PM
- The Big Payback
- Gift wrapping (at a local store, during the holiday season)
- Doing Good Holiday Party for VIPs (Volunteers and other Important Partners)
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- 3 hours/month
- Personal transportation to/from events as needed.
Report this opportunity