Throughout the year, the Lancaster Public Library offers free computer sessions for individuals wishing to learn more about their computers, as well as Micrsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. Sessions are held Monday-Thursday from 6pm-7:45pm.
We are seeking enthusiastic lead and assistant teachers familiar with the products to teach the classes. The class will be 4 consecutive sessions repeating each month.
Volunteers may sign up for four week sessions in the evening throughout the year based on their schedules. The volunteer should have good communication skills, patience,and be flexible.
- Adult Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Macintosh Platform
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2 hours weekly
- Criminal Record Check; Child Abuse History Clearance
- Computer Tutors!
- Conversational ESL: Adult Learners
- Library Lovers & Leaders
- Summertime and the...
- The Juliana Bookstore Needs YOU!
- Custodial Volunteer
- Library workout and stretching...
- Bend, Lift, and Stretch to...
- Marketing and Outreach Assistant
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- The Marshall Street Book Shop...
- Book Tidyer