Help with Laundry for your neighbor in Lockport!
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Are you an expert organizer? Do you love the feeling of a clean room? Want to help a senior neighbor stay in their home?
We are looking for volunteers to help with light home care and organization. Some of our volunteers help with occasional housework like vacuuming or ironing, sorting mail, and even having a nice conversation! We need Laundry Assistance for a few seniors in Lockport.
Even 60 minutes can make a difference.
- Assignments are flexible to your schedule and interests
- Training and coordination by Hearts and Hands professional staff
- Volunteer Liability Insurance and Mileage reimbursement available through Hearts and Hands
- No set long-term commitments
It’s easy to get started, just attend a training with your local office, submit your background check, and about two weeks after that you can start your meaningful experience with Hearts and Hands.
Make a difference and volunteer today!For more information about our organization or opportunities to volunteer, visit our website at https://hnhcares.org/volunteer.
We'll work with your schedule.
TO BE ANNOUNCEDLockport, NY 14094
- People Skills
- Facilities Management
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible to your schedule!
- motor-vehicle check and background check