Memory Volunteers make home-sewn pillows and/or Bears with compassion and love to ease a hurting heart after the death of a hospice patient. The pillows are sewn from items of the patient's clothing: a favorite pair of jeans, t-shirt, dress, nightgown, etc. A Memory pillow may recall the closeness of a loved one, bring a smile to someone in distress, or offer a sense of security to a child who feels alone after the loss of a grandparent, parent or sibling.
*We will provide all the materials for the pillows/bears to be made.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Loyal Friend Pet Team
- Discover a life-changing...
- Veterans Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer from Home!!
- Legacy Volunteer
- Memory Seamstress NEEDED!
- Seasons Hospice Office Volunteers
- Necesitamos voluntarios que...
- Voluntarios de Hospicio
- Art Therapist Assistants Needed!!!
- Voluntario para departamento de...