Get in the driver's seat and help a senior in Clarence!
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Want to help your neighbor stay in their community? Looking to donate some time and mileage all for a good cause?
As a Hearts and Hands volunteer you can help a neighbor get where they need to go. Whether it’s to go to the doctors, grocery shopping, or even to the YMCA you can make a difference and even make a new friend.
Even 60 minutes can make a difference. Some volunteers bring a neighbor to their destination on the way, and others stay with them for their appointment.
- Assignments are flexible to fit your schedule and your interests
- Training and assignment coordination is done by Hearts and Hands staff
- Volunteer Liability Insurance and Mileage reimbursement is available through Hearts and Hands.
- No long-term commitment is required
It’s easy to get started, just attend a training with your local office, submit your background check, and about two weeks after that you can start your meaningful experience with Hearts and Hands.
Make a difference and volunteer today!
For more information about our organization or opportunities to volunteer, visit our website at https://hnhcares.org/volunteer.
We'll work with your schedule.
5635 Goodrich RoadClarence Center, NY 14032
- Truck Driving
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible to your schedule!
- motor-vehicle check and criminal background check