Job duties include cleaning therapy equipment, filing, pulling patient charts, maintaining the appointment book, stocking supplies, and obtaining items for patients and therapists.
Volunteers with the following characteristics will be considered: Professional, reliable, proactive, helpful, friendly and positive.
- Customer Service
- Physical Therapy
- Patient Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Must serve once a week for at least 3 hours.
- Commitment to serve a total of 100 hours is required.
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer