If you like to be busy, interact with a variety of people and enjoy physical activity, the mail room/store room volunteer opportunity is the perfect fit for you! You will deliver mail and packages throughout the hospital; sort and organize incoming and out going mail and keep the shelves of the store room neat and tidy. The position offers flexible week day hours volunteering with hospital staff and fellow volunteers.
Volunteers must complete the volunteer application packet and a TB screening and flu shot. TB screening and flu shot are offered at no charge. Orientation and training are provided. Volunteers enjoy free self and valet parking. Volunteer jackets are required and are purchased thru the volunteer services office for $22.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per day per week
- TB screening and flu shot (offered at no cost)
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- "Dashing" Volunteers for Dash...
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer