This is a two year Volunteer Position. ONF is a local small 5013(c) organization and we are looking for a president that has a heart and will to serve the vision community and take this organization to the next level. If this is you please contact us TODAY!
- Guide and Lead ONF organization according to the core mission and values
- Formulate and present policies and procedures.
- Create and assist with program planning and evaluation.
- Along with the Executive Director, communicate and promote ONF mission and programs to the community.
- Collaborate with the executive director and the board to refine and implement all plans while ensuring that the budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with ONF’s nonprofit core mission.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to all executives and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization.
- Establish effective decision-making processes that will enable ONF to achieve its short- and
long-term nonprofit goals and objectives.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the board and ensure open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
- In partnership with the board, build a diverse, inclusive, highly engaged board representative of the community and leverage and secure resources.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with community groups, businesses, and civic organizations.
- Recruit advocates.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning, and business skills.
- Proven ability to lead, encourage, and manage a strong team.
- Exceptional organizational skills, business acumen, and advocacy for ONF.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Ability to financially serve.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt when necessary.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills.
- Comfortable with and knowledgeable about taking a new idea, formulating a plan to implement, implementing, and providing ongoing management of the project.
- Clear vision of the market/industry with a working knowledge of competitive trends.
- Strong networking and motivational skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to communicate internally and externally and maintain effective relationships.
- Experience managing/leading an organizational budget.
- Out of the Box Thinker
This requires a two year commitment
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2 years