Greetings, ONF is looking for a Qualified Treasurer to sit on our board. We ask for a two year commitment. Please see the criteria below:
- Oversee local fiscal management and work closely with the board office on financial matters.
- Provide subject -matter expertise in financial policies.
- Review comprehensible financial reports provided by the board office .
- Work closely with the local board to ensure that financial ledgers are accurate and timely and reconcile with the board’s accounting records .
- Conduct and distribute financial plans for the public and the board .
- Develop collaborative partnerships with community groups, business es, and civic organization s.
- Recruit advocates.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning, and strategic skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, business acumen, and advocacy for ONF.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field .
- Ability to financially serve .
- Minimum o f two years' experience in a financial leadership role .
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt when necessary.
- Ability to multitask .
- Proficient with Microft Office skills .
- Comfortable with and knowledgeable about taking a new idea, formulating a plan to implement, implementing, and providing on-going management of the project.
- Clear vision of the market/industry with a working knowledge of competitive trends.
- Strong networking and motivational skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to communicate internally and externally and maintain effective relationships .
- Experience managing a significant organizational budget
Please contact us if you are interested in putting your talents to use in a great organization that looks to serve the vision community of Atlanta, GA.
- Customer Service
- Resource Development / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training