Our Saviour’s Housing is a community of hope for those who need a home. Our mission is eliminating homelessness by providing shelter, support, and a chance to start over. We serve nearly 500 adults each year in three housing programs: Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, and Permanent Supportive Housing.
This Holiday Season, help fill the stockings of the Our Saviour's Housing needs! We have 4 stockings we need help filling: The Breakfast Stocking, the Shelter Essentials Stocking, the Hygiene Stocking, and the Household Essentials Stocking!
- Boxes of breakfast cereal
- Peanut Butter
- Non-dairy creamer
Shelter Essentials Stocking:
- Target Gift Cards
- New underwear (men's and women's)
- Day planners/calendars
- Winter boots (especially Men's size 10-17)
- New men's undershirts (like Hanes)
- Travel size toothpaste
- Foot powder
- Shower Flip-flops
Household Essentials Stocking:
- Winterizing window kits
- Kitchen Blenders
- Coffee Makers
- Shower curtains & liners
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
Interested in helping to fill any of these stockings' needs? Please contact Rachel Kennedy, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 612-872-4193.
The Our Saviour's Housing Shelter is located at 2219 Chicago Ave. S Minneapolis, MN 55404. We are available to accept donations Mon-Fri 9:30am to 5pm and any day of the week between 6pm and 10pm. (We do not have staff available before 6pm on Sat or Sun)
Please note that we serve primarily men and no children.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Are you a people person who...
- Daytime Projects Volunteer -...
- Massage Therapist Needed!
- Christmas Shelter Community...
- Holiday Home Care Baskets for...
- Shelter Dinner Coordinator
- Help Serve Dinner at Our...
- Emergency Shelter Daytime Front...
- Birthday Card Craft Project!
- Lead a Fun Evening of Bingo for...
- Love to Cook? Provide Breakfast...
- Fill the Holiday Stockings of...
- Assemble hygiene kits for our...
- Emergency Shelter Daytime...
- Hairstylist Needed!
- Love to Cook? Provide Dinner for...
- Pack Bagged Lunches for...
- Chiropractor Needed!