The Mishkon Division services the needs of people with developmental disabilities via their residences, Medicaid Waiver program, respite program, and summer sleepaway camp.
As a Fundraiser you will take initiative to fundraise, collect donations, or run a toy drive to collect approved items for children and adults with special needs. Creativity and "out of the box thinking" is welcome. Volunteer will hand out donated items to individuals.
Volunteer must be open to learning about the developmentally disabled population, be able to take initiative, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and work well with others. Hours will vary.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Hours will vary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visual Art Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- GED Tutor- Westchester
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Run a Donation Drive- Westchester
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Team Activity Leader- Staten...