Help your Senior Neighbor in Akron - Newstead be Healthy: Deliver Food!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
YOU can help your neighbor today with only an hour a month. Help deliver food to your neighbor from the Akron-Newstead food pantry and promote better health, nutrition, and overall well-being. You can be the bright moment in someone's day.
- Assignments are for the first Tuesday of Every Month.
- You pick up the pantry bags and deliver to our clients. 6- 12 bags per month.
- Should take you about an hour 1 Tuesday per month, great for people who drive in the snow.
- Training and coordination by Hearts and Hands professional staff
- Volunteer Liability Insurance and Mileage reimbursement available through Hearts and Hands
- No set long-term commitments
- All food is pre-assembled by the Food Pantry
It’s easy to get started, just attend a training with your local office, submit your background check, and about two weeks after that you can start your meaningful experience with Hearts and Hands.
Help your Akron neighbor today!
For more information about our organization or opportunities to volunteer, visit our website at https://hnhcares.org/volunteer.
1412 Sweet Home RoadGetzville, NY 14228
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once a month
- motor-vehicle check and criminal background check