Hosparus needs licensed hair stylists to serve as a volunteers doing simple cuts for patients who are unable to leave home. You are in control as to where you go and when. You may s chedule the appointments around your own schedule.
Hair care volunteers are needed in the Southwest Community of Hosparus which includes the zip code areas of 40208, 40209, 40210, 40211, 40212, 40213, 40214, 40215, 40216, 40219, 40229, 40258, 40272, Fairdale and upper Bullitt County. License, orientation and annual TB test are required.
For more information, please contact Charlotte at (502) 719-4155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 24 hours per year
- current hair stylist license and annual TB test (provided free of charge)
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in South...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer in...