If you are a licensed hair stylist, your skills are needed! Hosparus asks you to serve as a hair care volunteer doing simple hair cuts for our patients who find it hard to leave home. You are in control as to where you go and when - usually one to three patients request haircuts monthly. Schedule the appointments around your own schedule.
Hair care volunteers are needed in the Southwest Community of Hosparus which includes the zip code areas of 40208, 40209, 40210, 40211, 40212, 40213, 40214, 40215, 40216, 40219, 40229, 40258, 40272, Fairdale and Bullitt County. License, orientation and annual TB test are required.
For more information, please contact Charlotte at (502) 719-4155 or email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- up to 24 hours annually
- Active Hair stylist license and annual TB test (provided free of charge)
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in Southwest...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer in...