If you are a licensed hair stylist, your skills are needed! Hosparus asks you to serve as a hair care volunteer doing simple hair cuts for our patients. You are in control as to where you go and how many assignments you accept - usually one to three haircuts are requested monthly. You can schedule the appointments around your own schedule.
Hair care volunteers are needed in the Southwest Community of Hosparus which includes the zip code areas of 40208, 40209, 40210, 40211, 40212, 40213, 40214, 40215, 40216, 40219, 40229, 40258, 40272, Fairdale and Bullitt County. License, orientation and annual TB test are required.
For more information, please contact Charlotte at (502) 719-4155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 12 to 24 hours per year
- Active Hair stylist license and annual TB test (provided free of charge)
- Southwest Louisville Area- Hair...
- Love to read??
- Southwest Louisville needs...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Hosparus is looking for a Few...
- Lap Blankets for Hosparus Patients
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Companionship Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Patient Hair Care Volunteers