Staten Island Family Sevices provides counseling programs for families struggling with a variety of challenges, including mental health issues, substance abuse, domestic violence, transitions, separation, and loss. Staten Island Family Services also conducts Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT) for families with youth who are having serious problems with their behavior.
As an Administrative Assistant at Staten Island Family Services, you will be assisting at the front desk, and would be one of the first people clients will meet when coming into the office. Volunteer duties include greeting clients, answering the front desk phone, taking and distributing messages, taking referral information from clients over the phone, and general clerical duties as needed.
Staten Island Family Services is open Monday - Thursday 8:30 -6:00pm, and Friday 8:30-5:00 pm.
To register for our volunteer website, please visit www.jewishboard.org/volunteer.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Time commitment and hours are flexible.
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Pet Therapist - Brooklyn (Boro...
- Activity Specialist - Bronx
- Participant Activities Volunteer...
- Client Companion - Brooklyn...
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Activity Specialist - Queens
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- ESL Tutor - Brooklyn (Boro Park)
- Companion Program- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Activity Specialist - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Activity Specialist - Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Front Desk Assistant - Bronx