Staten Island Family Sevices provides counseling programs for families struggling with a variety of challenges, including mental health issues, substance abuse, domestic violence, transitions, separation, and loss. Staten Island Family Services also conducts Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT) for families with youth who are having serious problems with their behavior.
As an Administrative Assistant at Staten Island Family Services, you will be assisting at the front desk, and would be one of the first people clients will meet when coming into the office. Volunteer duties include greeting clients, answering the front desk phone, taking and distributing messages, taking referral information from clients over the phone, and general clerical duties as needed.
Staten Island Family Services is open Monday - Thursday 8:30 -6:00pm, and Friday 8:30-5:00 pm.
To register for our volunteer website, please visit www.jewishboard.org/volunteer.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Time commitment and hours are flexible.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...